The Joe Bloggs Times website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Joe Bloggs Times’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We use a mixture of advertising affiliates to gather revenue. This includes Google Adsense, which will collect data on your browsing habits and tailor advertising toward your individual preferences as well as on site content.
The comments posted by contributors are not the views of the owners’ of this site.
Nothing that anyone writes here is to be taken as specific advice to any reader in particular, or group(s) of readers . The comments and statements made are purely generic and personal opinions only, which should in no way be construed as advice which should be acted upon. If anyone wishes to act upon the statements and/or comments made on this site then that is entirely at their discretion. It has nothing to do with this site. The only advice and recommendation we make is that, before acting on any comment or statement in this site, you seek personal advice from a person who is properly qualified, regulated and authorised within that field.
At Joe Bloggs Times we recognise the importance of your privacy. This policy outlines the information we collect, how we use it and how we safeguard your information.
When posting replies and comments in other peoples’ articles be aware that the Administrators and article author will have access to your e-mail address, IP data and web site address if you insert them into the fields. This is to protect the legitimate concerns of the Administrators and authors.
We use Google Adsense for advertising, which collects data on your browsing habits and generates adverts based around your individual browsing history, as well as the content of this site.
We do not store information that could, on its own, be used to identify our users without their permission.
Browser cookies or tracking cookies are small, often encrypted, text files that are found in browser directories.
We use a variety of cookies, some are essential to the running of the site and others are of a non-essential nature. Disabling cookies could prevent you from using or viewing parts of our website.
Essential cookies are those that allow the platforms that we use, WordPress and vBulletin, to function correctly. Without these cookies being served into your computer when you view The Economic Voice the site may not function correctly. These cookies can aid fast loading of the site onto your machine and, where required, allow you to be remembered if you are a registered user of the site.
Non-essential cookies are those that we use to enhance your browsing experience. These include:
- Cookies used by analytics programmes that allow us to gather completely anonymous data about our visitors. Data such as country of origin and pages visited. This for example allows us to gauge the popularity of our content so that we can continually improve our offering.
- Cookies may also be used to enable the efficient interaction between our platforms and third party platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
WHEN YOU ACCESS THIS SITE
When you access this site, your computer automatically sends us information such as the URL on our site you have visited, your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
If you perform a search, your searches are logged and may be used internally, so as to better personalise our service to you.
We use WordPress and associated plug-in software for this site. Cookies are used on the blogs and forum to store your login details which are encrypted within the cookie. You can also delete cookies set by this site.
WHEN YOU CONTACT US
If you contact us via email, your details and a history of the communication will be stored by us in order for us to deal with enquiries adequately and improve our customer support services. Some data will also be stored by your ISP to comply with recent legislation.
LINKS AND AFFILIATED SITES
This site contains hypertext links to other sites, advertisers and other third parties. By clicking on any of these links, you are leaving this site. We then have no control over the information collected by any third party after you have left this website. You should therefore read their privacy policies.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We use secure servers situated in a secure data centre provided by a third party who are registered separately as data controllers, to protect all the information you provide us with.
CONTACTING THE JOE BLOGGS TIMES
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you may contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.